The holidays can be stressful, so boost your holiday spirit by staying at Solmar Hotels & Resorts. Whether you celebrate the holidays here or come to de-stress before or after a family gathering, our warm sunshine, beaches, spas, and Mexican hospitality are the perfect way to put aside your stress.
Oceans, mountains, and deserts combine to create a spectacular natural setting here in Cabo San Lucas. You'll settle into a room near Land's End and leave your cares far behind. Choose from one of our five properties to find your perfect stress escape:
• Grand Solmar Land's End Resort and Spa nestles between the cliffs and the sea. Slide into our infinity pool or walk along the ocean shore; either way the water stretches on forever. Beach-side spa treatments mean ocean waves are your relaxation soundtrack.
• Playa Grande Resort and Grand Spa will let you take postcard-perfect photos of the famous Cabo Arch, which itself frames the ocean for a meditation-worthy vista, a view you can take in from your balcony.
• The Ridge at Playa Grande Luxury Villas is ideal for a retreat, even if you bring your relatives. Suites give you room to spread out, and some offer jacuzzi tubs to help bubble your cares away.
• Solmar Resort's coastal perch lets you watch the boats pass by. Charter a yacht and spend the day out at sea with them, with any stress left back on shore.
• Quinta del Sol by Solmar lets you walk to the beach or to the shops in downtown Cabo in case you need retail therapy to alleviate your stress. Head back into town after dark to dance your troubles away in Cabo's nightclubs.
All of our properties are perfectly situated to enjoy Cabo's water sports. You'll find restaurants featuring Mexican and international cuisine onsite, plus easy access to Cabo's dining scene. Our spas' massages and therapeutic treatments will ease your muscles and your mind, and we offer child care and kids' clubs. If you really need to connect, Internet service is available--but we recommend staying offline and enjoying the most relaxing holiday you've ever had.