Don't worry about running out of things to do when you visit Los Cabos. There's endless sea and endless sand, plus these great nearby attractions:
• The Arch. The most famous landmark in the waters off Cabo, The Arch is a must-see of any visit. Take a boat tour that cruises directly beneath the stunning formation. Look for wildlife including seals and tropical fish in the waters below.
• Lovers Beach. The romantic name and scenic setting make Lovers Beach a must-see if you aren't on your honeymoon. Nearby Divorce Beach is also worth a visit.
• Downtown Cabo. The nightlife here is like no other, and you have to visit at least one of the famous clubs in town before you go home. Cabo Wabo Cantina offers DJs and live bands, and El Squid Roe's MC makes sure you know where to find the fun on its three floors.
• San Jose del Cabo. The quiet sister to Cabo San Lucas, head to San Jose del Cabo to see a true, traditional Mexican town. Stroll the streets and check out the unique items offered in its art galleries.
• Todos Santos. Spend some time visiting Hotel California, which, while not the hotel in the famous song, is still lovely and charming. You can also explore the haciendas and galleries along cobblestone streets, or tackle the waves at the beach.
• The Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez. The water is never far from your sight when you visit Cabo. Visit our concierge to discover the many ways to enjoy the water, including scuba, snorkeling, kayaking, surfing, stand-up paddleboards, glass-bottom boat cruises, a mini-submarine, flyboards, and sunset cruises to end the day with a burst of beauty overhead.
Book your exciting Cabo vacation filled with adventure now!