Spend a day snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas and you'll have fun exploring the underwater world while doing something healthy for yourself, too. Snorkeling gives you these great health benefits:
1. Relieves stress. Spend time in the water and you'll release endorphins, which calms your mind and reduces stress levels. The silence and ease of floating also help reduce tension.
2. Improves fitness. You can spend your snorkel time floating lazily in the Sea of Cortez off Cabo, but seeing the most you can see requires swimming, which builds strength in almost every muscle group.
3. Balances breathing. Snorkeling requires consistent breathing. You take deep breaths, increasing your oxygen levels, and giving you energy.
4. Improves cardiovascular health. Snorkel actively and you'll increase your heart rate, strengthening the most important muscle in your body.
5. Enhances flexibility. Floating means your movements during snorkeling can take a wide range of motion. Feeling stiff? The water's movement gives a gentle massage.
The beautiful waters off the tip of Baja at Los Cabos are a beautiful setting for snorkeling. Our location where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez is filled with marine life, from tiny fish to giant blue whales. You're likely to see turtles, dolphins, and seals on a snorkel excursion, too. Enjoy an outing snorkeling beneath the famous Arch at Land's End, or head to the protected marine waters of Cabo Pulmo National Park.
Then come back ashore to enjoy lazing by the pool or on the beach at your Solmar Hotels & Resorts property. Click here to book your stay.