Vacations are never long enough. The relaxed feeling fades and so do our memories. That's why taking photographs is so much a part of our vacations: they help us remember the vacation, the things we did, and how it made us feel. When you come to Cabo San Lucas, these are some of the sights and experiences you'll want to capture with your camera:
• The view from the balcony of your suite overlooking the Sea of Cortez.
• The landmark Arch seen from a sightseeing cruise.
• The bright tropical fish you meet when you snorkel or scuba (be sure to bring an underwater housing for your camera!)
• The spout of whales when they spend winter in our warm waters.
• The colors of sunset over the Pacific.
• The twilight blue of the sky from a candlelit dinner in one of our restaurants open to the sea breeze.
• The lime in your poolside margarita. If you're drinking at a swim-up bar, you'll want an underwater housing here, too!
• The adobe houses, old mission, and 19th-century City Hall in San Jose del Cabo
• The after-dark dancing in Cabo's nightclubs.
• The monster fish you reeled in on your fishing expedition.
• Sand at the beach and sand in the desert, along with cactus and other blooming desert plants.
• The smiles on your loved ones' faces as they relax, play, and love their stay in Cabo.
Keep you camera handy when you stay at Solmar Hotels & Resorts. Our properties are right near the action in downtown Cabo or on the water's edge. You're always just moments away from making a camera-worthy memory when you vacation with us.