Vacations in Cabo aren't just about the beach. Play a round of golf under the Mexican sun at one of these top courses. The location offers spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez, so your time on the course is a guaranteed pleasure whatever your score.
Cabo's Top Courses
Golf in Cabo will challenge your skills on courses that are ranked among the best in the world. Options for your game include:
- Cabo del Sol is ranked among the world's top courses by Golf Magazine. The Ocean Course was designed by Jack Nicklaus and stretches along the craggy coast. The Desert Course spreads the green amidst desert terrain with views of the ocean sparkling in the distance.
- Cabo Real hosts numerous tournaments on its course where every hole has a view of the sea.
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club lets you take it easy on the gentle middle holes before challenging you with the most difficult tees in Cabo at the back end of the course. The grounds preserve Cabo's natural environment and are home to native plants and wildlife.
- Club Campestre was designed by the Nicklaus enterprise to highlight the contrasts between the desert and ocean sides of Cabo. The course uses a saltwater-resistant, meaning the greens always look their best.
- Puerto Los Cabos features a Jack Nicklaus design plus a Greg Norman design, doubling your choices for challenge.
- Palmilla Golf Club is considered the Grande Dame of golf in Cabo. It was Jack Nicklaus's first design in Latin America. The game edges the beach, and ocean breezes add to the challenge.
- Diamante features the Dunes Course that Golf Magazine ranked 38, plus a new course designed by Tiger Woods.
Stay in Top Luxury Hotels
After a game on one of the world's top courses, return to Solmar Resorts to continue your luxurious vacation experience. Our accommodations and amenities, and our location at the edge of the ocean, beat par every time.