However you spent a beautiful day in Cabo, watching the sun set over the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean transitions you from a beautiful day into a beautiful night. Solmar Hotels & Resorts, set right at the water's edge, lets you sail off into the sunset in whatever style best suits you:
• Linger on the beach. You don't have to sail far to see the sunset; you don't even have to leave your lounge chair. Simply lie on the beach or by the pool as the warmth of the day begins to fade and the distant sky turns orange.
• Pirate ship. The Buccaneer Queen's tall masts scrape the sky as the ship sails past Cabo's famous landmark The Arch. The pirates take over with a show and contests after dark. Don't worry, losers don't have to walk the plank.
• Dinner on the Sunrider. Sail into sunset and dance to music 'til darkness falls, then settle into dinner freshly grilled on deck.
• Catamaran jazz and wine cruise. It's smooth jazz and smooth sailing on this sunset catamaran cruise. A single sail and the evening breeze propel the ship past landmarks while you enjoy hors d'oeuvres and wine.
• Latin American dinner cruise. Take your pick of dinner cruise with a Mexican/Argentinian show featuring the tango, or a fajita buffet and a live band.
• Private luxury yacht. Make the most of a romantic sunset on a private luxury yacht sailing. Choose your course as daylight fades, and enjoy hors d'oeuvres and an open bar. The ship and the night belong just to you.
With so many wonderful ways to experience the sunset in Cabo, you might need to extend your stay! The staff and amenities of Solmar Hotels & Resorts will help you make the most of your days, sunsets, and nights here in Cabo.