There's more than tacos on the menu at Playa Grande Resort. Explore the depth of fine Mexican cuisine, indulge in Mediterranean-style meals, and relax at the luxe bar, with the Pacific waves in the background. The resort's multiple restaurants and bars mean you'll always be able to order a delicious dinner. Our dining choices include:
- Brigantine, offering Mexican specialties and fresh grilled seafood. Set alongside the beach, dinners here treat you to ocean sunsets along with fine dining. Special seafood night menus let you indulge in succulent shrimp and lobster, while grill night offers the comfort of burgers or one of Mexico's favorite meat dishes, beef Tampiquena style.
- Sushi-Sun uses local seafood to serve up fresh sushi and sashimi. Sit at the counter to enjoy ocean views while your order is prepared. All your favorite rolls, nigiris, and sashimi are on the menu. You can wash it down with sake, but can stick with margaritas if you prefer.
- The Lobby Bar is where to go if you're missing your favorite sports bar. Join us for drinks and snacks like sandwiches or pizza, plus soccer or UFC action. Daily happy hour makes it a fun, favorite hangout. You can also come here for breakfast, where Mexican scrambled eggs will give you a friendly, spicy wake-up kick.
- The Ridge brings bistro dining to the resort, with a menu drawn from the Mediterranean. There's an extensive breakfast menu, and the lunch menu ranges from ceviche to sushi to wraps.
- Calima, above our pool, means you don't have to move far from your lounge chair to enjoy your meal. Open for all three meals, the casual dining here features Mexican and Spanish choices. There's a Kosher menu for those with dietary restrictions.
Still hungry? If you're too tired to make it to our restaurants, room service will bring the meal to you. You can also always head to downtown Los Cabos for a whole range of lively dining and nightlife venues. If you stress over restaurant decisions, our meal plans let you plan ahead. It's one more way to help you relax down here in Baja.